If you are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless, we can help you.
To us, homeless means sleeping on the streets or living in a hostel, shelter or refuge. It also means living in supported housing because you have been homeless, sofa surfing, or living with friends/family as you have nowhere else to go. And it can mean living in a B&B, a squat or other temporary accommodation.
What we offer
- Learning, education and skills training
- Finding work and applying for jobs
- Finding a home and settling in well
- Looking after your health and wellbeing
- Volunteering and meeting new people.
Take a look at the timetable for information about our classes.
Get in touch
If you would like to know more, or if you are a support worker and would like to refer someone, you can get in touch by filling in the form below and we will get back to you within two working days.