Crisis at Christmas wishlist - Oxford
Over the Christmas period, Crisis Skylight Oxford will be open from Monday 23 December 2019 to Friday 3 January 2020 (except bank holidays), offering a range of activities, meals and services. Highlights include:
- A festive breakfast for people sleeping rough on 24 December
- Three days of activities including trips, games, computer access, and a hot meal
- Wellbeing days to start 2020 on the right foot, with services provided by volunteer hairdressers, healthcare professionals and more
- Donation stations of new accessories, toiletries, food and treats for guests to take away
Crisis at Christmas wouldn't be possible without the generosity of hundreds of people who volunteer and donate every year. Please help us provide vital services to people at one of the hardest times of the year. There are two ways you can get involved and donate gifts in kind.
You can donate items requested by our clients. Take a look at our Amazon Wishlist to see what we need to make Christmas as special as it should be.
Alongside our Amazon list, we're currently looking for donations of items to help with the meals and activities we will be running over the Christmas period. We are currently requesting:
- Savoury snacks: including nuts, crackers, pies etc.
- Sweet snacks: including cereal & energy bars, dried fruit, biscuits, chocolate boxes
- Tinned items: baked beans, tinned fruits, dog food
- Toiletries: deodorant, shower gel, flannels, hand cream, wet wipes, bath & shower gift sets
- Accessories: new socks and underwear (for men and women, in a range of sizes)
- Hats, scarves, gloves
We will start accepting donations from 1 December 2019. Please contact email@example.com / 01865 263900 to discuss what you are planning on collecting for us, and to arrange delivery details. We cannot accept donations of clothing, second-hand items, or perishable goods.
Thank you for supporting Crisis at Christmas!