Our latest strategy does not represent a sudden change in direction for Crisis, but a continued evolution of the direction we have been developing over the last few years. It reflects a change of emphasis: from growing the capacity of our services to maximising the impact of what we do, outlining the role we will play in ending homelessness in Great Britain.
Our priorities for 2018-2023:
- Ensure that the policy changes needed to end homelessness are adopted
- Ensure that governments in England, Scotland and Wales adopt national plans for ending homelessness
- Demonstrate that homelessness can be ended in local areas
- End the homelessness of more people through our direct services
- End homelessness for more people who are excluded from help or have complex needs